During our introduction for Level 5 we were asked to write a manifesto with aims for the coming year, and details of how we intend to achieve them.
This year I aim to…
- Improve my digital skills
- Take more time on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ask for help from technicians if I get stuck at any point
- Create successful final outcomes
- Complete final outcomes early to allow time for refinement
- Take more time on finish and quality – but no all-nighters!
- Use high quality papers and printing for final products
- Practice my drawing skills
- Attend more life drawing classes
- More observational drawing both on location and
- Allow more time to draw out images carefully before colouring or moving onto the next thing
- Consider audience more fully
- Research habits of my target audience in each particular topic
- Decide on audience right at the beginning so all work is relevant and focused to particular group of people